- 0730hrs – Transfer from Kota Kinabalu to the top of Kampung Kokol hill by vehicle. Then ride a narrow single track which takes you through the jungle. The riders will carry or push their bikes over rough ter-rain. You will witness the breath taking scenery of mountains, forests and local plantations along the way. The journey will lead you down a long steep descent to Kiulu village. Riders will pass the country-side road before a break for lunch at the rafting ending point.
- 1300hrs – You will be transferred to the starting point at Kg. Pukak for white water rafting.
- 1345hrs – Kiulu rafting. Kiulu river is a great experience for everyone. Relax as you raft along through the cool, clear water, but don’t forget to brace yourselves for the exciting and lively rapids. Try body rafting, take a swim and participate in paddling. The rafting experience will last about 1hr 30mins.
- 1545hrs – After rafting, you will be transferred back to Kota Kinabalu by vehicle
- Biking and river guide
- Mountain bike hire
- Rafting equipment
- Lunch and light refreshments
Things to bring
- Lace up shoe or sandals
- Swimming costumes
- Change of dry clothes
- Waterproof sunblock & insect repellent