Duration: Full Day
Kinabalu National Park, with its size ~ about 754sq km, it is the largest and most popular national park for tourists and locals in Sabah. The rainforest of Kinabalu National Park is filled with variety of fauna and flora. One of the main attraction for the National Park is the variety of orchids (some say, it’s a botanical paradise) available there – beautiful and colorful. Other attraction is ~ the variety of mammal’s species, birds (280+ recorded) and colorful of butterflies (290+ recorded). This destination will includes the tree-top canopy walk where you can experience a bird-view of the rainforest of Sabah, Borneo
- 0800 hrs – Pick up from your hotel – Transfer for 2 hours leisurely drive – stopping at Nabalu Market, gives you opportunity to buy local handicrafts and fruits. Depart to Poring Hot Spring which about 45 minutes passing through scenic countryside, vegetable farms, roadside stalls and smaller interior towns of Sabah.Upon arrival, uphill walk through the Borneo tropical rainforest to the 41 meters high tree-top Canopy Walkway bring you back to nature. Hear the chirping calls of birds and insects that will surely relieve the stress of hectic city life.Take a dip in the sulphur rich water tub or visit the nearby Butterfly Farm (entrance fee not included)Lunch at local restaurantProceed to Kinabalu Park and join a guided walk at the Botanical Garden and depart at Kota Kinabalu.
- 1730 hrs – Estimated time to arrive at Kota Kinabalu.
- Transfer between each destination , Entrance Fee to Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring, Set Lunch
- English Speaking Guide, Canopy Walk Entrance Fee, Mountain Garden Entrance Fee
Things to wear & bring
- Suitable walking shoes, Warm clothing, Raincoat, Binoculars Camera for unforgettable moments