Duration: Full Day
Manukan has some good stretches of beaches on the southern coastline. The best beach is on the eastern tip of the island. Offshores of Manukan are coral reefs, which is ideal for snorkelling, diving and swimmingThis 25-acre island offers you plenty of shade under the trees which lining up the seashores. White sandy beaches and calm crystal clear water make this island perfect for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling. The coral reefs located only a few meters away from the beach give you the opportunity to discover its underwater haven.
- 09.00am – Pick up from your hotel lobby at 0900 hours and transfer to Jesselton Point Jetty. Upon arrival, on board to Manukan Island which takes approximately 15 minutes boat ride. Upon reaching Manukan Island which look like boomerang shape. This island offer you white sandy beach with crystal clear water where you can swim or snorkel around or simply lie down on the beach and enjoy the tropical climate
- 12.15pm – Depart to Sapi Island
- 12.30pm – Upon reaching Sapi Island, enjoy your sumptuous BBQ lunch served on the buffer style at the beach. After lunch, continue for the snorkeling activity which this island offer you one of the best snorkeling area. Free at leisure.
- 15.30pm – Depart back to Jesselton point Jetty and back to your hotel. End the trip
- Return hotel – jetty transfer, return boat transfer, terminal fee, entrance fee, BBQ lunch and snorkel set
Things to bring
- Towel, sun cream, light footwear, swimming suit, sun glasses and extra cash