An idyllic beach resort sets by the hills of primary rainforest fronted by white sandy beaches, and a spectacular view of Gaya Bay and KK City. Take a walk along the white sandy beach, trek up the hills and be mesmerised by the vista, the scents and sounds of the rainforest. Or simply bask in the sun on the beach, dozing to the sound of the lapping waves, and in the tranquility of an island where few have tread.
- 9.30am – Meet at counter no.12 at Jesselton Point jetty
- 9.45am – Boat departure to Mari Mari Sepanggar Island. Boat ride will take approximately 10-15 minute
- 10.00am – Arrive at jetty and free at leisure. Lie back and relax or take a walk around the island and for the adventurous, jungle trekking is just nearby! Enjoy in-house facilities such as: lounges, beach chairs, hammock, beach mat, shower, changing room and washroom
- 12.00pm – 2.00pm – Makan time! Buffet lunch is served.
- 3.00pm or 5.00pm(Boat depart) – Depart back to Jesselton Point jetty. End the service
- Return land transfer hotel city area to jetty
- Jetty fee
- Return boat transfer
- Welcome drink
- Drinking water
- Buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment (mask,snorkel,fins and life vest)
- Beach towel